Free COVID19 Awareness Training
As Charters and Sailings return to service, provide your owners, guests and companies with the comfort of enhanced safety protocols by displaying your COVID19 Awareness Certification from Nova Southeastern. This FREE 4-Hour Virtual course is designed for Yacht/Leisure Captains and Crew delivered via an online module (allows for attendance from your vessel or home) incorporating social distancing, while you become certified in CDC/US Government recommended COVID19 protection, mitigation, and response guidelines.
NOVA Southeastern University’s Institute for Disaster and Emergency Preparedness in Association with Resolve Marine and Seamist are hosting a FREE 4-Hour COVID 19 Awareness Training program. (Class is in English).
Certificate Awarded Upon Completion of Course
This virtual 4-Hour Course is designed for Crew, Teams, Office Personnel anyone working in the Maritime Industry. Led by a live instructor, you will learn:
- COVID-19 Basics
- Assessing the potential for exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace
- COVID-19 prevention methods in the workplace
- Protecting the worker in the workplace
- COVID-19 Awareness – Spanish – April 8th 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- COVID-19 Awareness – English – April 12th 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- COVID-19 Awareness – Spanish – April 21st 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- COVID-19 Awareness – English – April 26th 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
*Must have access to a webcam and microphone in order to participate*
Funding for this training has been provided by The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)