||This training program is intended to provide entry-level safety and health hazard information tailored specifically to marine shipyard employees.
- Provides for employees, supervisors, and managers, the skills to recognize, avoid, control, abate, and prevent injuries and accidents in the maritime environment.
- Informs workers about their rights and their employer’s responsibilities and explains how to file a complaint with OSHA.
- Educates workers on a variety of safety topics that workers may encounter at a maritime site.
- 1915 Subpart A (General Provisions) and 1915 Subpart F(General Working Conditions).
- Walking and Working Surfaces, Including Fall Protection.
- Personal Protective Equipment(PPE)
- Electrical and “LockOut/Tag Out”.
- 1915 Subpart P (Fire Protection) and 1915 Subpart B (Confined Space).
- Hot Work and Hazard Communications.
Upon successful completion, an OSHA 10-hour wallet certificate will be issued.
Online Classes (Via Zoom):
- Jueves 27 y viernes 28 de enero de 2022 ** EN PERSONA- LMC MARINE Ft. Lauderdale ** Capacitación marítima OSHA-10, de 8:00AM a 2:0oPM, hora del este, EST (ambos días son obligatorios) ** Debe estar ubicado dentro de los EE. UU. O los territorios de EE. UU. **
Each Participant must Attend both days to Receive Certificate
**Must be located within the US or US Territories**
Online classes will be scheduled in Zoom platform
Funding for this training has been provided by The National Institute of Environmental Health Science (NIEHS) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) under award number U45ES019350.